Important: when Mobile Device is back on you
need to look for a yellow PDA icon, double click it and
while it is spinning, select by tapping the American home
Shield ActiveX while the wheel is spinning and wait a second
for it to load.
17. If everything is right
you will see the big red AHS logo as the first button, which
will NOT work.
18. Now you will EXPLODE the applications,
so they will work.
19. On your mobile device go to:
PROGRAMS - Applications - File Explorer - look for MY
20. Scroll down look for yellow
button boxes that correspond to the 6 files you have
21. Start taping, save the RED FLY for LAST.
Do that will all 6 files, saving RED FLY for Last.
22. Save the files to your device when given
23. when you tap the REDFLY the device will
reset itself when it comes back look for the big AHS logo,
now it should all work.
if that does not work
follow the directions below
On Your Computer create a folder, remember its name and
2. Download the following into the
folder on your computer (6 files)
3. Link1 is special - unzip with unzip utility the file will
have .xml at the end, throw away the Link1 zip, so you do
not get confused.
4. connect your computer with your Mobile
Device via ActiveSync
5. transfer the files
to your Mobile Device, reference Microsoft if you do not
know how to - Google - Microsoft active sync
6. go to step 14 above and follow the
instructions steps 14 to 22.